Maja starts

You asked. The problem with factual information is that it often confounds prejudice. I listed why they were better. I don't think that anyone is trying to make Bordeaux anything, other than you. We're in the third division; mid-table French top division is a significant step up.

So you saying they are better than Sunderland because of there history ?
So because they won stuff in some league what no fucker cares about since the beginning of time it's ok to go there for footballing reasons ?

He can do what he likes. But as you say he isn't a SAFC fan and so why should I wish him anything but ill given how he treat us at the end of his time here?

He dicked us about saying he was going to sign, then not speaking to us, then went back on what he asked for and drawing it out till he got a move elsewhere. We'd taken his word he was staying and then it put us under pressure to find a replacement and we paid probably an extra million or two than we might have for the replacement because we'd taken him at face value.

Until people mention him on here then I've almost forgotten about him tbf, he's played such an insignificant part in my time watching SAFC, but quite why any Sunderland fan would wish him well, nevermind call people who dislike him for those reasons 'fools' I've no idea. Unless you have no concept of morals and don't care about how players act whilst playing for the club.
Because it's f***ing stupid how people go on about a player leaving for more money like we wouldn't do it ourselves.

Your the f***ing div man actually thinking some shit french team is the great step up from Sunderland
f***ing french shit sub aswell deary me
Are you actually from sunderland ?

Yeah because a lad we signed from Man City is clearly going to be sitting here playing in the third division thinking “yes, I’ve made it”. :oops:

Last edited:
Pleased for the Lad, I bear him no ill, I'd have done the same, it's his career and he has to make the most of the opportunities he gets, a bit like goal scoring, if you let your chances disappear you'll get nowhere
I think the more former safc youngsters that do well, the better it reflects on our academy, which in turn means we might attract better youngsters to join and get us more money in future sales.

So you saying they are better than Sunderland because of there history ?
So because they won stuff in some league what no fucker cares about since the beginning of time it's ok to go there for footballing reasons ?

They're better than Sunderland because of their present too. We're in the third division, they're in the top.

Even if you take the view that Ligue 1 isn't as good as the premier league you'd have to be pretty ignorant to think it was worse than the Championship

They're better than Sunderland because of their present too. We're in the third division, they're in the top.

Even if you take the view that Ligue 1 isn't as good as the premier league you'd have to be pretty ignorant to think it was worse than the Championship

Fuck off man Celtic are better than Bordeaux . Would Morgan prefer us ?

It’s daft to wish ill on him, was just business on his part. At the same time there’s some that seem to support Maja more than they support SAFC. It’s really odd, like they’re trying to show others how balanced they are as a person and ignoring how he used the situation to the detriment of SAFC.

He’s gone, it’s fine, move on.

Back