Maja playing for Bordeuax on BTSports1 now

Away v Marseille in the veledrome. Amazing atmosphere.

Don't want this to turn into a slagging match, just genenuinely wan't to see how he is progressing. I don't blame him for going nor do I blame the club other for than for getting relegated to a level that he and his agent thought was beneath his abilities.

Away v Marseille in the veledrome. Amazing atmosphere.

Don't want this to turn into a slagging match, just genenuinely wan't to see how he is progressing. I don't blame him for going nor do I blame the club other for than for getting relegated to a level that he and his agent thought was beneath his abilities.

Judging by the fact that he's performing well in France's top tier and we are hoping for a point at Gillingham (where we won 4-1 last season), his agent was spot on with his thoughts.

A bad day at the office for him tonight. Knocked out of the Coupe de France at 3rd division Pau who scored the winner in the last minute of extra time. He did score before he was pulled off mind. The Pau team went mental when the winner was scored like.

A bad day at the office for him tonight. Knocked out of the Coupe de France at 3rd division Pau who scored the winner in the last minute of extra time. He did score before he was pulled off mind. The Pau team went mental when the winner was scored like.
Just seen it on Reddit Paddy. Yep, they went mental!

Back