Maguire will be a huge player for us tomorrow...

Ross has shown himself to be clueless where team selection is concerned. It would come as no surprise if Maguire is back on the bench to start with.

This should be enough to cost Ross his job if things go wrong early on, and we can't recover.
Clueless? So given that, according to you, he is an idiot, you can describe the winning team sheet.

Please use yourte intellectuel professionnel to notify JR. I am sure he will be thrilled.

And not just because of his ability. We all know Portsmouth are a bunch of cheating shithouses, but he's our very own annoying shithouse. He had that Burgess lad with his shite man bun properly wound up by the end of the match on Saturday.

More of the same tomorrow please.

Totally agree, he's the type of player who you hate when they're playing for the opposition. Lets hope his full gambit of shithousery is on display tomorrow along with some of his grab the game by the balls razzmatazz.

[QUOTE="JohnAin, post: 29772199, member: 6530]

Please use yourte intellectuel professionnel to notify JR.

??
Are you so upset that you've forgotten which language to use ?[/QUOTE]

No. But my keyboard was and I didn't. notice it. I must have been jumping between English and French. Thanks for the heads up. :)

Back