Maguire will be a huge player for us tomorrow...

And not just because of his ability. We all know Portsmouth are a bunch of cheating shithouses, but he's our very own annoying shithouse. He had that Burgess lad with his shite man bun properly wound up by the end of the match on Saturday.

More of the same tomorrow please.

Last edited:

Ross has shown himself to be clueless where team selection is concerned. It would come as no surprise if Maguire is back on the bench to start with.
This should be enough to cost Ross his job if things go wrong early on, and we can't recover.
Just as well there's no agenda here :lol: so if he starts will you take all this horse shit back? My guess is no, you'll just wait to make up some other scenario.

I don't think he will start. Ross is stubborn and will opt for Gooch...sadly
If he doesn't start then Ross is settling for a draw sadly. It's going to be a long 90 minutes if that's the case. Reading between the lines in his press conference it looks highly likely he'll start on the bench.

If he doesn't start then Ross is settling for a draw sadly. It's going to be a long 90 minutes if that's the case. Reading between the lines in his press conference it looks highly likely he'll start on the bench.
Cant see us keeping a clean sheet at all, we will need to score at least once maybe twice.

Cant see us keeping a clean sheet at all, we will need to score at least once maybe twice.
With a few exceptions it’s been the story of our season. Ross may start maguire tomorrow IF he’s fit enough for a full game. However I think he’ll come off the bench, when depends on how the game is going.

Despite being sick and tired of drawing games this season, a 1-1 would do just fine tomorrow. That said, I'd love us to go at them early on and silence the incredibly 'hostile' atmosphere ;)

Back