Maguire, thank you, honestly thank you

Where have the doubters, from the Rochdale game gone? Quite a few knocking him after that game. Lovely to see one of the lads getting a Hat-Trick :D

Really surprised you've signed him absolute wage thief. He was a disgrace at Gigg, his whose attitude stunk. He is probably the laziest most disgusting player any of us can remember wearing the shirt . Numerous slanging matches with fans and gestures to the crowd who had evert right to be fed up.

I honestly have no problem with Sunderland whatsoever I just thank god he's gone. Hope he does well for you but just read the comments in the link below, horrible human being

Bury Football Club
‘Horrible human being’ :lol: :lol:

It’s not about rubbing Bury’s nose in it though is it?

Don’t think it’s relevant to their current plight at all.
Aye i get it, but it was just a lad who said a comment, and then said he has respect for Sunderland. Just saying, but it's the internet so crack on, as im happy as a pig in shit at the minute for loads of reasons

Aye i get it, but it was just a lad who said a comment, and then said he has respect for Sunderland. Just saying, but it's the internet so crack on, as im happy as a pig in shit at the minute for loads of reasons

Doubt he ever gets on here now mate, imagine he has bigger problems. Think it's more for us and allowing ourselves the feeling that a player has many wrong in a positive way rather than vice versa :lol:

Really surprised you've signed him absolute wage thief. He was a disgrace at Gigg, his whose attitude stunk. He is probably the laziest most disgusting player any of us can remember wearing the shirt . Numerous slanging matches with fans and gestures to the crowd who had evert right to be fed up.

I honestly have no problem with Sunderland whatsoever I just thank god he's gone. Hope he does well for you but just read the comments in the link below, horrible human being

Bury Football Club
Oops. This has to be up there with the best " I wish I'd kept my stupid gob shut moments"
History has taught us that you should be careful using the past as a guide to the future. Don't judge a man on what he's done. See the potential and help him to achieve what he's capable of doing.
Wrong club wrong time.
Let this be a lesson to you.
Look at what you could have had.
Best of luck for the future by the way.
Honestly.

Back