Mags on here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bandwagon jumpers the lot of them,the Keegan era returns

Look at Sunderland attendances in the Championship against Newcastle attendances in the Championship. Who's the bandwagon jumpers? Nothing like a bit of hypocrisy. People on here need to just remember the abuse they sent to the neighbours last season and accept it that it's now your turn to wear your pants around your ankles.

Look at Sunderland attendances in the Championship against Newcastle attendances in the Championship. Who's the bandwagon jumpers? Nothing like a bit of hypocrisy. People on here need to just remember the abuse they sent to the neighbours last season and accept it that it's now your turn to wear your pants around your ankles.
The mags need to know the abuse they gave Sunderland fans for years now that's hypocrisy,and check attendance pre 1993

The mags need to know the abuse they gave Sunderland fans for years now that's hypocrisy,and check attendance pre 1993

Why? Will it show Sunderland attendances higher than Newcastle every season before 1993? Will we be under 20k every year?

Why? Will it show Sunderland attendances higher than Newcastle every season before 1993? Will we be under 20k every year?
It will show the crowds were similar for both clubs - maybe you lot shaded it
Doesn't alter the fact we have the highest attendance - 75 ooo
Or that we won the last major trophy or that we've took the piss in recent derbys

Or that we won the last major trophy or that we've took the piss in recent derbys
What daffy said

I think we've more than 'shaded it'.

This wouldn't be the classic 'found to be talking shite so deflect onto something else' tactic, would it?

I think we've more than 'shaded it'.

This wouldn't be the classic 'found to be talking shite so deflect onto something else' tactic, would it?

Between 2002-2006 we beat them five times in a row. Dont see our lot harping on about it.

Nah
Decent support
Won fuck all since rationing was the norm

You still cling onto the 5-1 man ya tit :lol:

Just checked and from 1950 - 1992 we had the better attendance 29 to 13 times.

'Shaded it' :lol: Probably from the same train of thought that was adamant Sunderland have had a bigger overhaul of players this season than we had last season.

I'd go on but a quick glance without working it out suggests that margin would only increase. Not bad for a team that wasn't even formed around that time. :cool:

You are right, I mention it all the time. Care to post a single thread where i have or are you just talking bollocks?
Not you individually :rolleyes:
Your simple set of fans
Even when we were humping you again 3-1 at the SOL your lot were giving the 5-1 signs :lol:
Sad

No they spout attendance and 5-1 which is like a broken record

:lol:

There's a thread about attendances for every one of your home games on here, man. Sometimes there's more than one.

I've never seen that on any of our boards.

Just checked and from 1950 - 1992 we had the better attendance 29 to 13 times.

'Shaded it' :lol: Probably from the same train of thought that was adamant Sunderland have had a bigger overhaul of players this season than we had last season.

I'd go on but a quick glance without working it out suggests that margin would only increase. Not bad for a team that wasn't even formed around that time. :cool:
Shaded it in terms of average crowds
However we all know it's all you's bang on about as you've won fuck all for decades

Shaded it in terms of average crowds
However we all know it's all you's bang on about as you've won fuck all for decades

Of those 29 times, we've exceeded your average by 5K 16 times.

Again, 'shaded it' :lol:

It's not all we bang on about, at all. Yet, like I've said there's an attendance thread for every one of your home games (at least this season that I can remember) on here.

Total lack of self awareness...

:lol:

There's a thread about attendances for every one of your home games on here, man. Sometimes there's more than one.

I've never seen that on any of our boards.
You actually frequent mag boards ?
Can't be for long - you live on here :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back