Mags and avatars

So ban all mags because a thread didn't make sense to you due to the fact that you have mags on ignore? So ban all mage because you're a child, basically?

Imagine making a thread asking to ban all mags because you're embarrassingly immature. What an absolute moron.

No Avatar on this sight should be Newcastle related. I mean no mag badges or pictures of Shearer etc. It's a blatant show of disrespect to the majority on here.

Good shout from @Grumpy Old Man
A thread didn't make sense due to missing posts as I had quite a few of the bellwhiffs on ignore.
Since I usually skim the boring posts I only really totally ignored them because I don't want some ugly retarded mag fook like shëærér staring at me ffs.

Can the mods not just ban them from having avatars and signatures ?

I mean I'm all for keeping them as pets but let's not give them too much run eh ?

I've unignored the pricks for now but that may not last due to my principals of decency.

Would any of you let some skanky gravy stained twát in yer hoose ?
Good idea this like.

Had a bit of a shock today. I was in Harrogate town centre and saw not one but two Mag shirts. One was wearing the shirt with the Chinese writing on and the other was obviously lost in time. He had a beanie hat with a club badge on and a tracksuit top that belonged to Kevin Keegan. The white bits had 3 colours - greyish white, mucky white and stained white. Oh and he had no teeth.

My God...

Last edited by a moderator:
So ban all mags because a thread didn't make sense to you due to the fact that you have mags on ignore? So ban all mage because you're a child, basically?

Imagine making a thread asking to ban all mags because you're embarrassingly immature. What an absolute moron.

Where did I say ban any mags ?
I said ban them from having mag related avatars ffs

And you call me a moron ya thick illiterate fookin mag.

Good idea this like.

Was a bit crack when pìssed last night but yeah limit the fookers to safc related avatars :D

Last edited:
Where did I say ban any mags ?
I said ban them from having mag related avatars ffs

And you call me a moron ya thick illiterate fookin mag.

Was a bit crack when pìssed last night but yeah limit the fookers to safc related avatars :D
No avatars imo. Fuck the c*nts

Back