Mags and avatars

Nig

Midfield
Good shout from @Grumpy Old Man
A thread didn't make sense due to missing posts as I had quite a few of the bellwhiffs on ignore.
Since I usually skim the boring posts I only really totally ignored them because I don't want some ugly retarded mag fook like shëærér staring at me ffs.

Can the mods not just ban them from having avatars and signatures ?

I mean I'm all for keeping them as pets but let's not give them too much run eh ?

I've unignored the pricks for now but that may not last due to my principals of decency.

Would any of you let some skanky gravy stained twát in yer hoose ?

A thread didn't make sense due to missing posts as I had quite a few of the bellwhiffs on ignore.
Since I usually skim the boring cùnts posts I only really totally ignored them because I don't want some ugly retarded mag fook like shëærér staring at me ffs.

I mean I'm all for keeping them as pets but let's not give them too much run eh ?

I've unignored the pricks for now but that may not last due to my principals of decency.

No.

Since I usually skim the boring cùnts posts I only really totally ignored them because I don't want some ugly retarded mag fook like shëærér staring at me ffs.

A couple of sentences into your post it was clear that you’re a Mag

;):lol:

Seriously though, I've got about 98% of mags on ignore.

Especially any new member and the obvious bitter ones that come on here.

Some threads are very handy for getting them on ignore
Could you possibly post a list of them so I can follow suit please? Or maybe I won't bother as I might prefer to hunt them down & bring them to justice. A bit like a low grade Simon Wiesenthal

Could you possibly post a list of them so I can follow suit please? Or maybe I won't bother as I might prefer to hunt them down & bring them to justice. A bit like a low grade Simon Wiesenthal
Pukka pad

Reginald molehusband

There's two

Since I usually skim the boring posts I only really totally ignored them because I don't want some ugly retarded mag fook like shëærér staring at me ffs.

Wow, you seem like a nice chap!

I haven’t got anyone on ignore, i wouldn’t go on a mag site, I find it a bit unusual that they come on here though, some all the time even when we are on top.

Back