@magcatcherhutch - prostate cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buchans Boots

Midfield
Some of you may remember @magcatcherhutch from here. I have been asked by a prominent SAFC fan to let people know that he has been battling prostate cancer and as a result he is -

Walking from Culloden to Caledonian Canal for PROSTATE CANCER UK because of my recent & ongoing Prostate Cancer experience

If people would like to donate to this cause then the lad's just giving page is here -

Read Stephen's story

Some of you may remember @magcatcherhutch from here. I have been asked by a prominent SAFC fan to let people know that he has been battling prostate cancer and as a result he is -

Walking from Culloden to Caledonian Canal for PROSTATE CANCER UK because of my recent & ongoing Prostate Cancer experience

If people would like to donate to this cause then the lad's just giving page is here -

Read Stephen's story
f***ing hell. I've had that much on myself I haven't been out much but I noticed he wasn't out as much either. Tell the big fucker I'll buy him a few pints.

Saw him in Sainsbury’s cafe yesterday, but didn’t have a chance to speak to him. I used to work in a pub and have a bit crack with him. Absolutely lovely bloke, who is hugely passionate about safc - bordering on the extreme! He gave me my first ever fly-fishing rod about 12 years ago which has led to a lifelong love for spending a bit quiet time by the rivers and lakes of the north east. Not bumped into to him for a couple of years due to having a young family, so sad to hear about this, but if there’s any f*cker who’ll knack it, it’ll be Steve. Top bloke, top supporter, top mag hater.

Read Stephen's story
Proper lad is @magcatcherhutch
Not letting the horrible disease get him down

Bit ashamed to admit I hadn't noticed him missing this year on here, had a f***ing stinker myself this year since the end of January, death all over the place sadly.

Hutchy is the definition a MLF, beat the fucker marra, I will chip in today mate.

Edit. Sticky please @Roger @AB22 Easy Tiger @Pancho

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back