Mag at work

Jack Blue

Striker
Tellt me he’s not interested in the England team because there are no local players in the squad.

But for balance I watched the game in Seaton near Whitley Bay and they were loving Pickford and one said “I couldn’t give a fuck that he used to play for England”. In the uni rooms they were chanting get the rave on vs Colombia (possibly Sunderland fans but hey).

But back to that bloke at work. What a wanker.

Tellt me he’s not interested in the England team because there are no local players in the squad.

But for balance I watched the game in Seaton near Whitley Bay and they were loving Pickford and one said “I couldn’t give a fuck that he used to play for England”. In the uni rooms they were chanting get the rave on vs Colombia (possibly Sunderland fans but hey).

I thought he still did play for England ;)

My mate's a mag and said he deserved a knighthood after the Colombia match.

There was a Mag at work that used to come up with some right drivel - so much so that even the other Mags were telling him he was talking shite. Sadly he ;left and I can no longer contribute to the mag at work threads
My mag at work is openly saying Henderson has been brilliant, Pickford phenomenal and it’s nice to see our academy take some credit. Fair play.

Still bitter about no representation from mag land, still raging about Lascelles and Shelvey:lol::lol: here's the thing Henderson is twice the player he is, and Harry Maguire enough said.

I bet the daft teats reet at the front if we get to the final face painted and everything

Back