Madrid

If the weather's good, get yourself to some of the rooftop bars. Sink a few beers and overlook the city.

was one literally round corner from our hotel , think it was a rooftop bar that turned into a club but was massive Q to get in so didnt bother

It doesnt have the sights or architecture of Barcelona or Paris, but it is so vibrant and fun on an evening. I always find great new places whenever I visit..

<< this... not as much to do during the day but much better on the nights (although i thought the latin quarter/germain areas were good in paris , i thought barcelona nightlife was poor in comparison to madrid)

Last edited:

Never mind this, where's the September ins n outs? Waiting with baited breath here ffs.
Before anyone says, it's not September yet, thought mini normally posts it few days before?

Was there last year for a quick visit, stayed near the airport and taxi into town, took f***ing ages.
Although was only there 3-4 hours I wasn’t impressed, but I’m sure I want have seen the best bits.
Drank beside a big roundabout ,it was all lit up, looked class mind.

Was this near the got big park?

When we were there last summer, on our first day walked out the hotel to this big roundabout. Whilst waiting to cross the road, there was a tramp with his pants round his ankles giving his bits a good wash. Broad daylight too, was a canny first impression of Madrid like.

Back