Madrid

I remember passing some type of market on the daytime selling your usual stuff then on the night it turned into a massive collection of mini bars and tapas , was s canny change, a bit different .
Didn’t think there was loads to do in Madrid compared to Barcelona , but found Madrid was more lively on the night

I remember passing some type of market on the daytime selling your usual stuff then on the night it turned into a massive collection of mini bars and tapas , was s canny change, a bit different .
Didn’t think there was loads to do in Madrid compared to Barcelona , but found Madrid was more lively on the night

Isn’t there a couple like that or am I wrong?

I went last month with the lads. What a mad place. Posh and respectable during the day then after hours it gets flipped upside down. Prostitues on every doorway, ya see all kinds over there.

If your looking for a good club to end up in id recommend Fabrik it’s about 20 mins out of the city centre. Probably the best night club I’ve ever been in.

This, unreal amount of hookers on the streets from tea time

We went to a Classico about 10/15 years ago, long story but ended up in a working men’s club type place with all of the Madrid nazi lot, they had recruited one of our group because he didn’t have a ticket and joined in a ruck with the Madrid police with them.
Unreal night ended up getting tear bombed out of the place in the end

That’s mercado San Miguel. It’s class.

If the weather's good, get yourself to some of the rooftop bars. Sink a few beers and overlook the city.

Class place.

Definitely my favourite city for going out. It doesnt have the sights or architecture of Barcelona or Paris, but it is so vibrant and fun on an evening. I always find great new places whenever I visit.

For a more relaxing stroll, people watching and taking time off the beer, have a wander round the Retiro.

I understand that this isnt really for a lads weekend, but one other good thing about Madrid is the places which are within easy reach for a visit like Toleda, Segovia, Alcl de Henares and El Escorial.

Was there last year for a quick visit, stayed near the airport and taxi into town, took f***ing ages.
Although was only there 3-4 hours I wasn’t impressed, but I’m sure I want have seen the best bits.
Drank beside a big roundabout ,it was all lit up, looked class mind.

Back