Madonna

I’m often away with work so nobody would know any different if I am in New York or chilling in Northumberland. I won’t have a Ferrari but even if I bought a Land Rover Defender tomorrow as second vehicle my mates and people in the village would just continue to think I’m a bit mad. I usually work from home anyway and have plenty of time off so nobody would know whether I am working or not. I’d spend the rest of my days watching test cricket, reading, writing and digging up preciously unexplored Bronze Age burials in Northumberland. I have a few in mind already. Nobody would know.

Logon or register to see this image

I think Madge is just a talented phoney with no real personality of her own, some great songs and she has certainly moved with the times but she's more of a brand than a person, I think the person is probably pretty dull and one dimensional so hides behind all the glam, totally insecure. Imo
Spot on .I'll give her credit ,she's played the game but she lives in Madonna world full of Yes people .Maintaining the brand is her only goal

She's always been an attention seeking media whore.

Hopefully we'll see her grow old disgracefully.

Vile woman
Hasn't been in the press for yonks ,she appears to sell her records
At least she has a product to sell unlike 80% of media whores

Last edited:
I’m often away with work so nobody would know any different if I am in New York or chilling in Northumberland. I won’t have a Ferrari but even if I bought a Land Rover Defender tomorrow as second vehicle my mates and people in the village would just continue to think I’m a bit mad. I usually work from home anyway and have plenty of time off so nobody would know whether I am working or not. I’d spend the rest of my days watching test cricket, reading, writing and digging up preciously unexplored Bronze Age burials in Northumberland. I have a few in mind already. Nobody would know.

Have a go hobbyist archaeologists can do great harm.
Schliemann dug right through Troy the utter spenk. So if you do do that use some of the lottery money to bring along a proper archaeologist.

Don’t get why people are saying she was rude. She clearly has anxiety issues when she’s talking in public and looked really nervous. She was fine wit Ian McKellan and he didn’t seem put out in the slightest. People saying she’s shit as well is a bit daft. She’s been going 4 decades. You can’t expect her to be doing music that floats your boat all the time or pack in because you aren’t keen on it.

Don’t get why people are saying she was rude. She clearly has anxiety issues when she’s talking in public and looked really nervous. She was fine wit Ian McKellan and he didn’t seem put out in the slightest. People saying she’s shit as well is a bit daft. She’s been going 4 decades. You can’t expect her to be doing music that floats your boat all the time or pack in because you aren’t keen on it.
I agree here like.
She seemed nervous and a bit shy tbh.
Struggled talking and looking folk in the eye.
The corset looked very uncomfortable so that she couldn't sit properly.

Must be awful being so famous like her you can't have a normal life. I presume she can't go anywhere at all without being hounded by press and folk.

I agree here like.
She seemed nervous and a bit shy tbh.
Struggled talking and looking folk in the eye.
The corset looked very uncomfortable so that she couldn't sit properly.

Must be awful being so famous like her you can't have a normal life. I presume she can't go anywhere at all without being hounded by press and folk.
Yep showed Classic signs of anxiety. Thought she handled herself quite well given how she was at first and settled in fine.

Of Crowe and Madonna?

I don't have music by either as they have never appealed.

Madonna and Crow seem to have stood the test of time so must have something.

Madonna is #5 and Crow #35 on Billboard.

I don't mind La Isla Bonita as a "pop" song - so I'll go Madonna
I think I have one Madonna lp,the thing about her is that she is good at reinventing herself.

Back