Madonna

You're entitled mate and I really appreciate her most of her work but she offers little as a human being, you never see the real her and I can only imagine it's because there isn't much of any interest, she would be an awful dinner party guest for example?

I'm not so sure about that, must have some great stories to tell as you are downing the vino tintos and bringing on the deserts.

I'm not so sure about that, must have some great stories to tell as you are downing the vino tintos and bringing on the deserts.
Maybe but have we ever seen the real person behind the facade? Considering she came from nowt you would think she would be a bit more interesting.

Maybe but have we ever seen the real person behind the facade? Considering she came from nowt you would think she would be a bit more interesting.

When she was living in England married to the director fellow I knew a lad used to give her chess coaching lessons and said she was a really nice person.

Scotland I mean, he was a Scot actually

Last edited:
I don’t think her corset helped. Looked like she couldn’t breath and had trouble sitting. She once appeared on TotP dressed in a white top and jeans and she looked stunning. Would have been 1995 or 1996 as I remember where zi was when it as on.

I suppose the money and the constant attention is always going to affect people and make them a bit weird. If I win the lottery nobody will know, other than those I help out with their mortgage but they’ll need to sign a strict NDA on fear of losing the lot if they blab.

They will mind. Unless you're one of those weirdos who don't leave their cleaning job, or move out of their terraced council house?
I’m often away with work so nobody would know any different if I am in New York or chilling in Northumberland. I won’t have a Ferrari but even if I bought a Land Rover Defender tomorrow as second vehicle my mates and people in the village would just continue to think I’m a bit mad. I usually work from home anyway and have plenty of time off so nobody would know whether I am working or not. I’d spend the rest of my days watching test cricket, reading, writing and digging up preciously unexplored Bronze Age burials in Northumberland. I have a few in mind already. Nobody would know.

I’m often away with work so nobody would know any different if I am in New York or chilling in Northumberland. I won’t have a Ferrari but even if I bought a Land Rover Defender tomorrow as second vehicle my mates and people in the village would just continue to think I’m a bit mad. I usually work from home anyway and have plenty of time off so nobody would know whether I am working or not. I’d spend the rest of my days watching test cricket, reading, writing and digging up preciously unexplored Bronze Age burials in Northumberland. I have a few in mind already. Nobody would know.
People would still know. They always do.

Back