Madonna

I kind of get where you're coming from, but if you suddenly found however many millions in your bank, you'd end up spending daft.
I might well do mate, but I’d be incredibly careful about the wealth not being visible. No flash cars outside. More than happy with my house, although I’d be getting houses in Northumberland, New York and Rome - however I am often at all of those places so nobody would know I’d actually bought property there. The stuff I desperately want to do with the rest of my life doesn’t cost money, just time. And that time means I wouldn’t be able to spend the time working so therefore couldn’t afford that.

She’s benefitted from that more than most

I don’t think she should ever be mentioned in the same breath as Bowie when it comes to music.

I just meant that now she's trying to compete with younger, better looking lasses at at time when people are more savvy and more discerning (if they've got any sense), are exposed to more information and influences than when she was relevant. She got exposure by flashing her t*ts and a bit of m*nge with no internet, they've have cloud hacks and sex tapes.
Nevertheless she's had some good tunes in the past, been influential to many and often made the look of the time, not just followed.
She's done well, until now, at reinventing herself from time to time. Thats a few similarities to Bowie IMHO.

The best female singer/entertainer ever and a wad
There are many better than her. Personally I favour Dolly Parton. Great singer, songwriter and businesswoman. In her prime you could ride her for hours before she drags you along to church on a Sunday.

She could also furnish you with free theme park tickets, which is always a bonus.

There are many better than her. Personally I favour Dolly Parton. Great singer, songwriter and businesswoman. In her prime you could ride her for hours before she drags you along to church on a Sunday.

She could also furnish you with free theme park tickets, which is always a bonus.
Nowt wrong with dolly

Janis Joplin would be much better than Madonna if she had the looks to go with the voice.
The fact that she's dead also gives Madge the edge.

Janis Joplin would be much better than Madonna if she had the looks to go with the voice.
The fact that she's dead also gives Madge the edge.
Joplin has a face like a bag o’spanners! Wasn’t she a lesbian too?

Wasn’t a big fan of country in my youth, but like it more now. They seem to have more than their fair share of nubile, yet talented, ladies. The thought of riding a horse on the prairie for a few hours, literally having a roll in the hay and then drinking whiskey next to a campfire also holds an appeal!

Much better than being dragged to Africa and then having to rub essential oils into Madonna wrinkly rearend!

Nope.

However hideous now she was amazing in her prime
The face was always a weak spot. As far as 80s postrels go would much rather be making heaven a place on earth with Belinda Carlisle!

In fact, scrub that. Put me down for the lead singer of the Bangles. She still looks as fit as a butcher’s dog!

Last edited:
Joplin has a face like a bag o’spanners! Wasn’t she a lesbian too?

Wasn’t a big fan of country in my youth, but like it more now. They seem to have more than their fair share of nubile, yet talented, ladies. The thought of riding a horse on the prairie for a few hours, literally having a roll in the hay and then drinking whiskey next to a campfire also holds an appeal!

Much better than being dragged to Africa and then having to rub essential oils into Madonna wrinkly rearend!

The face was always a weak spot. As far as 80s postrels go would much rather be making heaven a place on earth with Belinda Carlisle!

In fact, scrub that. Put me down for the lead singer of the Bangles. She still looks as fit as a butcher’s dog!
Before my time but I was just about to say, Hoffs (The Bangles)

Class bit of clout

Back