Mackies corner area

Had quite a long chat with the lad after we ate there week before last. Dead friendly, didn't realise it'd changed hands until. He said. It was absolutely rammed (Saturday dinner time) and I said it was great to see as before I'd only been in at odd times and it was always quiet and good to see at proper meal times it's obviously built a good rep.

Well deserved like, the food is topper

Had quite a long chat with the lad after we ate there week before last. Dead friendly, didn't realise it'd changed hands until. He said. It was absolutely rammed (Saturday dinner time) and I said it was great to see as before I'd only been in at odd times and it was always quiet and good to see at proper meal times it's obviously built a good rep.

Well deserved like, the food is topper

The food us always excellent there.

I noticed when I was in Dundee on Saturday that the same company (based in Glasgow) had a restaurant so I presume it can't be finances that delaying the Sunderland one opening?

https://www.sunderlandecho.com/business/german-doner-kebab-restaurant-set-to-open-in...

German Doner Kebab restaurant set to open in Sunderland's city centre ...

The German Doner Kebab restaurant is set to open in Sunderland. Inside Sunderland's vibrant new My Delhi restaurant as it serves up award-winning dishes See inside Durham's Crook Hall and Gardens...

Back