Mackies corner area

Has that cake shop open on HSW or is it just some form of rates mitigation? Never seen any member of staff or customers in.
Think it's an Egg-less cake shop. They had a unit in the Bridges. They generally serve Hindus. Not sure there is the demand here. They should have posters up informing potential customers what they offer. Strange set up.

I worked for a place that did a promo video for a GDK that was opening down south somewhere. Can't remember which city it was in but it was awful. The shop was ok but it was just a chicken kebab from a fast food shop.

It was a lad from love island who was opening it and I had no idea who he was, turned out that he loved the northern banter and having a normal laugh

What's actually going to be in the building, is it just a bar or more of a restaurant?

Walked by it today and not sure what I was expecting to be behind the cladding but thought it might has been a bit of grand/decorative than it was sadly. Glad its getting work done on it though but so annoying how many old buildings in Sunderland have either been knocked down or just being left to slowly rot, nobody to blame apart from the owners of said properties though.

Back