Mackies corner area

Noticed a load of scaffolding going up on the buildings opposite machines corner on facetted Street. Are them getting done up?

Noticed a load of scaffolding going up on the buildings opposite machines corner on facetted Street. Are them getting done up?
They had to close the road after the last storm so I'd guess they are going to fix the roof, not 100% sure though. Offices above the shops on mackies corner look like they should be completed soon the amount of work that's been done on them.

Is anything happening with the Chambers bit,or has something been done already?Think an old fashioned pub would do canny down there

The areas looking great

Biz-R over the road is a toppa coffee shop aswell

Fat Unicorn is worth a mention aswell. I popped in there after the match a few Saturdays ago and got some cheese. The owner gave me a sample of some to try. Nice touch
If highly recommend the food, especially the sausage rolls and the brownies from there. The cheese can get very expensive quickly though.

Just been in Fat Unicorn there to sample the Triple Chocolate Brownie on the recommendation of @FoldingStars.

Wow. I was halfway walking over the bridge and nearly turned back to grab another :lol:

Thought it was a little steep at £2.95 until I picked the brick out the box. Had some heft. Definitely worth the money.

Gonna go back another time to sample the sausage rolls. Crisp selection looks great, too.

Back