Mackems on tour?

Saw this at Peterbrough station this morning
Logon or register to see this image

And got me thinking wheres the oddest place youve come across mackem memorabilia? Mine has to be Cambodia, the tour guide had the green avec away shirt

Driving through the uninhabited wilds of Portrush in Northern Ireland, seen a fella walking down the street in a Sunderland top. Probably given it in an aid package. Couldn't wait to get back to civilisation.

A strip stapled to a wall in a bar on Palm Canyon Drive, Palm Springs CA.
Also in Palm Springs spoke to a bloke from Los Angeles wearing an Angelic Upstarts tee shirt.

I was in a cafe in Evian a couple of years back for a pre-season game and there was a Blep 47 sticker on the toilet cistern. Any of them kicking about these days?

Some years ago, I was in Barcelona, and did the ground & museum tour.
I had a mooch around their club shop, and there, among the Barca souvenirs and shirts, were a rack full of Sunderland shirts for sale.
SAFC and Barca, shared the same kit supplier at that time, but I never expected to see Sunderland shirts, being sold in the Barca club shop :eek:
:cool:

Sunderland pennant on the ceiling of a bar in the middle of the outback in the Northern Territories, Australia.
Not totally unusual but was delighted to once find two old Vaux tankards in a pub in Bangkok.

Back