Lynden Gooch

I think we'd have gone up last season if he'd been brought back in to the team towards the end of the season.Even bang out of form he worked his knackers off. I was often bemused by how much grief he got. He was pretty shit for a while but looked worse than a lot of similarly underperforming team mates because he still tried to do something IMO.

He is shit.
I read this on here. 😇

Was boo boy for a select few on here, and in a weird, over-the-top way...

Last edited:
I think it was when he had a baby, which is kind of understandable depending on circumstances.
If his little un is owt like my little lass ... nee wonder he looked crap last season. Hard work kids man - ran ragged we are . How I'm holding on to my job is beyond me :D

Was boo boy for a select few on here, and in a weird, over-the-top way...

Quality outing sir. Have a like.

Any parasitic “The President” T-shirt’s been knocked out yet?
This worries me, Gooch, Hume and O'Nein, would our owner turn down decent bids for them?
Of course he wouldn’t. It’d weaken us and ensure we’re below his real team this season and next.....or would it be solely for the money or spite. I forget.

Last edited:
Yes. I made a simple, light hearted joke regarding Gooch and you call me a fanny.

I made a light hearted joke to.....you used the word soccer for football so I used the word fanny for fan. That is what they call fans in the states isn’t it?
But he was just that earlier in his career and clearly needed to mature and to be coached. He used to have a cracking 3rd touch and just ran into players. Never short on effort though.
I'm pleased he's developed so well

Nothing like being patient with your own kids before negatively labelling them.

Last edited:
He's the type who could and would play anywhere. That said. Moyes was a f***ing disaster and it's absolutely standard he'd take our fastest player and shackle him in centre mid

The one time he got a bit of time in the US youth sides, at U-20 level, he played there. Agree it's not the best use of him.

Back