Lying on your CV

I knew a lass at Pfizer who got a job by lying on her CV. When her boss found she just slept with him. Still works there.
I’ve seen that as well, male ‘accountant’ who wasn’t qualified who shagged the female CEO (a right ignorant dog). He ended up getting peddled when someone blew the whistle on his activities, or more to the point she allowed him to resign and go quickly before she told the board what had happened.

Wind on 7 years and he went to prison for 2 years for fraud with another employer, I know a few people who think she got him that particular job.

Not me but I someone at work said they could do something and it's blatantly obvious they can't. It's not their main role however just something that would have made them stand out a bit more from the rest.
Does he post on here? I suspect there's someone who has just got a social media type role and is using the SMB as his experience by asking for advice on simple tasks.
Would be a great approach. Lie on your CV and just think 'someone on the SMB will know'.:lol:

Does he post on here? I suspect there's someone who has just got a social media type role and is using the SMB as his experience by asking for advice on simple tasks.
Would be a great approach. Lie on your CV and just think 'someone on the SMB will know'.:lol:
No they definitely don't post on here. The SMB is a fountain of knowledge, you would be silly to go anywhere else for advice.

It's a criminal offence in some cases people who did so have been sent down for it. In particular claiming to have qualifications that you haven't got is a big no no .

Back