Lutons first ten last season.

Remember people saying their good form would never last from about January onwards. :lol: In the end I suppose it didn’t, just a shame they were already promoted when performances tailed off.

It shouldn’t of really. It was the best form in their entire clubs history, absolutely freakish (and why I think they’re fucked this year).

3 wins.
3 losses.
4 draws.

9 points from 30.

Unreal how they finished. I think any similar start by us this year and Ross is gone.
Think our support will be demanding convincing wins from the off, myself included.
Lets hope it goes to plan as anything otherwise may be an unenjoyable atmosphere/season.

Fells a bit like the ‘last chance’ for many.
13 points that.

Think the owners know this season we simply cannot afford to fail. Ross will I reckon have 10-12 games to prove he's got what it takes to get us challenging for that title.
10 - 12 games too many. We cant take any chances on people. If we aren't convinced he can do the job from the word go he shouldn't be allowed to.

There will be hell on if our first game is a 1-1 draw :lol::lol:
So there should be.

Ross showed this league too much respect last season. He allowed teams to have it easy both home and away.

I was sick of our team retreating to the halfway line, surrendering position and sitting back against teams. We should have been in their faces, out working teams.

Teams should have been shit scared to come here. They weren't

Last edited:

Back