Lutons first ten last season.

SPUFF

Striker
3 wins.
3 losses.
4 draws.

9 points from 30.

Unreal how they finished. I think any similar start by us this year and Ross is gone.
Think our support will be demanding convincing wins from the off, myself included.
Lets hope it goes to plan as anything otherwise may be an unenjoyable atmosphere/season.

Fells a bit like the ‘last chance’ for many.

3 wins.
3 losses.
4 draws.

9 points from 30.

Unreal how they finished. I think any similar start by us this year and Ross is gone.
Think our support will be demanding convincing wins from the off, myself included.
Lets hope it goes to plan as anything otherwise may be an unenjoyable atmosphere/season.

Nine points?

They put together a freakish run where they went like 27 games unbeaten after this. Before eventually losing 3-1 to Charlton in March.

If we start with 10 points out of 30 would you have faith in Ross finding the answers to get it right after last year?

They put together a freakish run where they went like 27 games unbeaten after this. Before eventually losing 3-1 to Charlton in March.

If we start with 10 points out of 30 would you have faith in Ross finding the answers to get it right after last year?
Be more interesting to know how Luton fans felt after those 10 games. You already know the answer to your question.

Be more interesting to know how Luton fans felt after those 10 games. You already know the answer to your question.

Apparently they battered Portsmouth opening day for example. A game they lost 1-0, pretty sure they hit the post afew times and in general played very well. I remember their performance was getting excellent reviews.

They also lost on sky to Barnsley 3-2, another game they played well in. They were unbeaten at home too so I don't think there was any worry from their fans. I certainly don't remember any concerns over their performance

Last edited by a moderator:
3 wins.
3 losses.
4 draws.

9 points from 30.

I hope someone else does the house keeping with the money in your house mind

Apparently they battered Portsmouth opening day for example. A game they lost 1-0, pretty sure they hit the post afew times and in general played very well. I remember their performance was getting excellent reviews.

They also lost on sky to Barnsley 3-2, another game they played well in. They were unbeaten at home too so I don't think there was any worry from their fans. I certainly don't remember any concerns over their performance
Nah me neither. Got 80 quid out of them as was ew on them to win the league. Lost 20 on us like :rolleyes:

Remember people saying their good form would never last from about January onwards. :lol: In the end I suppose it didn’t, just a shame they were already promoted when performances tailed off.

Ross should have been sacked already, he failed to hit his target...simple.

Even if we somehow get promoted, he will be way out of his depth in The Championship.

I agree I was one after the play offs saying he needs to go. Still don't think he's the man to take us forward but while he's here I'll support him.

3 wins.
3 losses.
4 draws.

9 points from 30.

Lost their manager bout halfway through the season too with Harford taking owa

Back