Luton fans

Discussion in 'Pure Football' started by SAFCftm1986, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Sgt Pepper

Sgt Pepper Striker

Poor for their numbers no ifs or buts about it.

2. AC Mack

AC Mack Striker

Neither team played the other off the park, but you'd struggle to hold down a serious argument in favour of us. At least they created chances.

3. Reiver

Reiver Winger

Not at all, I've had some great times this season.

4. MackemTackem

MackemTackem Goalkeeper

I thought they were boring, same song over and over and not all but a set of wankers, can see why Luton are where they are in the league, played decent but have cheating down to a tee

Reiver likes this.
  5. SAFC 2012

SAFC 2012 Striker

Happy for you mate

6. Reiver

Reiver Winger

Blackpool, Walsall and Doncaster are games that will live long in my memory ........ Walsall especially, incredible support.

samsy likes this.
  7. WildinHetton

WildinHetton Full Back

Well said Jack. To much traffic with regards to numbers and noise, it's fucking pathetic. We need points and the quicker we hit the promotion target (whatever that might be) the better, let's hope we are celebrating in May.

Jack Ford likes this.
  8. Their noise levels were OK, nowt special despite the numbers. Loads of them sitting down too, didn’t look that lively in the away end.

The ones I saw in the pub beforehand and outside the ground were going on like bellends, certainly the most unpleasant set of away fans this season.

Reiver likes this.
  9. phillips10

phillips10 Goalkeeper

Well said.

Hongkongphooey likes this.
  10. Reiver

Reiver Winger

Compared to what?

11. oakleyhatter

oakleyhatter New Member

Going to beat us easy we are unbeaten in 14 games we are luton town !

12. Zig81

Zig81 Striker

Compared with everything this season, it’s been fuckin terrible, unless of course you can tell me otherwise.

I’ve attended every home game and most away games, the atmosphere in general has been fuckin terrible, am I wrong?

Lionel Perezs Razor likes this.
  13. HBSAFC

HBSAFC Central Defender

So you weren't at the match today but are slagging our fans off? :rolleyes:

14. Jack Ford

Jack Ford Winger

Spot on mate

Just because you have vast numbers it don't mean you make most noise. And just because you have large numbers it dont necessarily mean mean you have better support imo.

A 'lesser' club (and I hate that derogatory term) can have smaller support but can generate more noise, So whats the better support?? More numbers?? or more Noise??

Personally I couldn't give a toss, Im not keen on all these attendance threads tbh

Its points that matter, albeit even if there's only 8000 of us at SOL

15. HBSAFC

HBSAFC Central Defender

He doesn't even go to games so won't understand what you mean

Reiver likes this.
  16. Zig81

Zig81 Striker

to be fair mate it was shite.

17. Nope.

Zig81 likes this.
  18. Reiver

Reiver Winger

I watched the Chelsea v Newcastle game and the atmosphere was worse.

That's a club of recent title winners aiming for Europe against a team fighting to get out of the drop zone.

Both are Premier League clubs.

Bladecat likes this.
  19. HBSAFC

HBSAFC Central Defender

Atmosphere was poor like I agree (surprising from them given the good numbers they had).

Just find it absurd someone can criticise fans when they haven't even been to the match themselves.

20. Forty

Forty Central Defender

It is the acoustics, sit in the NW corner and you cant hear the South Stand most of the time.