Lush Bath Bombs

Status
Not open for further replies.

I hate them , leaves a right mess in the bath - I remember using one with rose petals in and forgot to clean bath after , stained it so badly it needed neat bleach

Imagine not having a bath because you were homophobic :lol:

Shower on a morning, nice soak in the bath after graft. Lovely and relaxing.

Must admit I don't understand the whole "blokes just have showers" thing. Aye, 90% of the time I go in the shower, just because it's quicker tbh. Sometimes though if I'm knackered I decide I'd rather lie in the bath. Often then quickly have a shower afterwards because I don't feel as clean after a bath, but nowt wrong with a bath for relaxing in

Only lasses and puffs have baths,and that shop "lush" f***ing stinks when I walk past it .

That is all.

The bairn asked for stuff from there. Around £4 for a bath bomb that stinks and leaves the bath in a mess? I don't think so!

Must admit I don't understand the whole "blokes just have showers" thing. Aye, 90% of the time I go in the shower, just because it's quicker tbh. Sometimes though if I'm knackered I decide I'd rather lie in the bath. Often then quickly have a shower afterwards because I don't feel as clean after a bath, but nowt wrong with a bath for relaxing in
thats the reason though, by the time you have run a bath you would be washed/dried/dressed & put ya face on :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back