Lumiere.

God knows what that's about mind. Seems to be so two coppers can walk up and down the lane unhindered.

There was nobody at all in the closed off lane this morning and I wondered what the point of it was. Most annoying after I'd sat in traffic from the county hall roundabout and slowly crawled my way down to the bank.

Anywhere decent to eat :lol:

No. I grabbed something at the library and it was possibly the worst meal ive ever had. McDonalds at double the price.

Shiny shite though

The video of the little waterfall pond in roker park was better than anything I saw.

The video at miners hall was emotive and inspiring but I'm already a nice person and thankful for social/society workers.

Overall it dis nothing for us, bur the cookie cream stout at station ale wank house was nice

Last edited:
It’s like election night. Trickle of people coming in, currently 3-0 to ‘never bring lumiere back to durham’.

Mind, anyone see that guy from the sports shop in Durham on tele whinging about it last night, saying it costs his shop thousands. 1. Have you seen the size of his shops in Newcastle, they’re huge man. 2. Makes me not want to go into the shop anymore.

It’s like election night. Trickle of people coming in, currently 3-0 to ‘never bring lumiere back to durham’.

Mind, anyone see that guy from the sports shop in Durham on tele whinging about it last night, saying it costs his shop thousands. 1. Have you seen the size of his shops in Newcastle, they’re huge man. 2. Makes me not want to go into the shop anymore.
Aye, he was a right miserable get.

It's nice to have a happy ending :D

Becs something about you never fails to put a smile on my face.

Yes it was a nice pint and the opportunity to rant on The SMB left me fulfilled. First time at w and station house and both left me filled with empty disappointed promises of potential

My first time.Didnt give me a chubby on.

Also lack of bins in the area

Nowhere to eat anarl

I thought it was good, an initial 6/10 without entering the main area. We have tickets for Sunday. If enough bad reviews come in it might be empty by then. ;)

Back