Lumiere 2019 - tickets available Monday 10am

For those curious, these are clips from my stint at Keys of Light. If you're heading into Lumiere today, I'd recommend this installation (Rushford Court, projecting onto the Unite Students buildings where the old County Hospital was) as probably the prettiest of the lot, or at least the ones I managed to see.

I'm going tonight with the kids for a few hours. I've noticed people saying it takes 4 hours and you miss some so if you could tell me the ones to see and avoid that would be most helpful. Expecting to park in prince bishop car park unless there's somewhere better?
I’ve said in a previous post that Walkergate was, not empty, but no where near full on Friday night at peak times.

the bit river walk is nice, the projection onto the trees at prebends bridge was well worth it. As was the whale near the Radisson. The snow globe in the market square was good too.
Very disappointed with the cathedral but that’s just my opinion.

For those curious, these are clips from my stint at Keys of Light. If you're heading into Lumiere today, I'd recommend this installation (Rushford Court, projecting onto the Unite Students buildings where the old County Hospital was) as probably the prettiest of the lot, or at least the ones I managed to see.

Excellent stuff, when we there the kids were having stints, great effort by them but Debussy it wasn’t!

That's class - well done 👍

One of my Mam's favourite pieces is Fur Elise and it started playing just as we walked in. I couldn't have timed that better if I tried! She was beaming :D

Also saw a massive dog there that looked like a lion so that was exciting as well :lol:

Back