Luke O'Nien

Wasn’t being nasty. I really like O’Nien but he’s definitely not a captain/leader on the pitch. That’s what we’ve lacked the last few seasons.Bally, Rae, Makin type of characters.
Didn't think you were mate. You are right in what you say about character. Bailey Wright is probably the only one we have anywhere near it at the moment. Maybe he'll be team captain and Luke O' Nien could be club captain because he's certainly a good ambassador for the club.

Didn't think you were mate. You are right in what you say about character. Bailey Wright is probably the only one we have anywhere near it at the moment. Maybe he'll be team captain and Luke O' Nien could be club captain because he's certainly a good ambassador for the club.
Bailey Wright would be my pick with what we have available atm but we could do with one or two more in there.

Wouldn't get in the first 11 for me based on end of season performances.

Hardly !
He's an honest lad who gives 100% but remember where he is plying his trade . We are in league1 after never have being out of the top league until the late 50's and you are suggesting he will go down as one off the best in our history . Give me a break !
Jacinda has not only stopped covid, but sarcasm, it seems.

Back