Luke 0'9

Decent league 1 player for where we are, id get rid if we go up still
This is strange, you knocking 09 justas he’s hit a good run of form yet you slag off fans for doing the same thing regards Sanderson. Tut tut,,,
Just at cant get away with him me.

Runs funny, horrible technique, terrible athlete, but he gives is all so hes a hero.

Thoughts...
My thoughts are you slag off safc fans for doing what you are doing here.

He's class man. Can play 4/5 positions, runs all day, good passer of the ball, dunno why you say he's a terrible athlete; he's strong, good engine, decent pace.
Canny player and cracking to have in the squad
This exactly. OP doesn't have a clue, O'Nien is a brilliant player in his effort and versatility. He's easily a decent championship player and depending on if he found his best position he could develop into a decent prem player for his prime years. My favourite player since STEEEED, OP give ya head a shake.

Silly you
I don't think so.
This exactly. OP doesn't have a clue, O'Nien is a brilliant player in his effort and versatility. He's easily a decent championship player and depending on if he found his best position he could develop into a decent prem player for his prime years. My favourite player since STEEEED, OP give ya head a shake.
:lol: His prime years? He'll be 27 next season man.

He's an average at very best League 1 utility man.

Last edited:

Back