Lukaku

Seems to be the in thing to say he’s shite which is clearly incorrect.

In a team set up to play as he does he’s incredibly effective.

Because he’s massive a load of people think he should be up top by himself bullying players, with his back to goal when he’s much better in behind.

Kevin Davies was pretty quick and about 5’11” yet Allardyce realised he was much more effective just being a ****...

Fat bastard should have stayed at us.

We would have got top 6 with a lean Rom up top last year instead of Calvert Lewin.
With all due respect you only signed him as he couldn't get in the Chelsea side If he did well at Everton (which he did) he was always going to go to a bigger club.

Imagine thinking he's absolutely shite :lol:

I remember people saying we got ripped off when we sold him.

The fat fuck will be angling for a move to Bayern Munich after a year there anyway.

He did well for you (but was ultimately too good to stay) and he brought in a load of cash so don't know why you have it in for him.

Averaged pretty much 1 in 2 everywhere he has played, including playing for Holland as well.

I wish our shit players scored as often! I’ll defer to the experts on here though...

Last edited:
With all due respect you only signed him as he couldn't get in the Chelsea side If he did well at Everton (which he did) he was always going to go to a bigger club.

Sometimes a club suits a player where they build the team around the player

Torres at Liverpool
Sanchez at Arsenal
Lukaku at Everton

I didnt begrudge his move however with the team Brands has started to build- Digne, Richarlison, Gomes, Pickford, Siggurdsson - I think he should have stayed and tried achieving something as the main man - if he flops at Inter his career at the top level would be near finished which is crazy considering he was immense in his last season for us.

He's overweight. Needs to shed at least 2 stone. I was watching premier league years the other day. Saw him playing for west Brom in a 5-5 draw with Man Utd. He looked unplayable.

Torres at Liverpool
Sanchez at Arsenal
Lukaku at Everton

I didnt begrudge his move however with the team Brands has started to build- Digne, Richarlison, Gomes, Pickford, Siggurdsson - I think he should have stayed and tried achieving something as the main man - if he flops at Inter his career at the top level would be near finished which is crazy considering he was immense in his last season for us.
He had to try it at Man U, same as Bolasie had to leave Palace to join Everton. In hindsight stopping at Palace would've been better for his career, but he'd have been mad not to give Everton a try.

He's just too immobile these days, needs to lose some of the bulk he's put on - unless he's going to model his game on Akinfenwa.

Imagine thinking he's absolutely shite :lol:

He did well for you (but was ultimately too good to stay) and he brought in a load of cash so don't know why you have it in for him.

Because he's got no respect for any club he plays for. Playing for the biggest club in the world and still whoring himself out to Serie A :lol:

Torres at Liverpool
Sanchez at Arsenal
Lukaku at Everton

Richarlison scored 14 last season, Lukaku has scored more in each of the two seasons he has been at Man Utd and every other season when he has played.

Last edited:
Richarlison scored 14 last season, Lukaku has scored more in each of the two seasons he has been at Man Utd and every other season when he has played.

Richarlison is a winger tbf and only 21 - massively different personality aswell he's nothing but respectful for us whereas Rom whored himself out every chance he got - he's still doing it now to Utd :lol:

Back