Luis Hemir Semedo - Signed

Just googled him, poor lad died @ 42, mind he was part of the Coventry team that drew with Bristol city so he went down in my estimation a touch.

Tricky was the nineties it was around a lot earlier m8, and it was who needs cantona when we’ve got dickie ord from memory?
Does he not just mean Dick Malone?

Assuming its kids themselves doing it and they have different etiquette, or at least hoping.
True. Maybe it’s a world I have no understanding of. But it seems absolutely batshit to me. Also you can fairly assume the brother will be telling the player about this. I don’t know that’s a good thing

True. Maybe it’s a world I have no understanding of. But it seems absolutely batshit to me. Also you can fairly assume the brother will be telling the player about this. I don’t know that’s a good thing

Seems mental to me, but I'm no longer a youngster, perhaps to them its more normal, I hope so, otherwise its like you say imo there.

Its all done and dusted as is Bellingham,its the club PR gadgie messing about.The club always do this to build the excitement,most early signings wont be nailed on starters.We will still have to wait for the Mbappe level signings 😁

Back