Luis Hemir Semedo - Signed

I got a load of unecessary abuse on this thread when he signed for not creaming myself at a 19yo Portuguese reserve with 2 senior goals signing.

Said I hoped he wouldnt be needed to start on the first day and we had more forward signings coming in.

I'll not hold my breath waiting for an apology. Still hope he is good enough to help us soon, but again I wont be holding my breath.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well if the lad has got a source he’s hardly going to plaster it on here is he!
Could say it was from someone he knew at least, posting as fact that Hemir can’t handle the drills and is so unfit he has to sit out is decidedly unfair without a direct source.
The head coach
He hasn’t said he has to sit out has he? He has said he needs to adjust and learn to press more.

Last edited:
I got a load of unecessary abuse on this thread when he signed for not creaming myself at a 19yo Portuguese reserve with 2 senior goals signing.

Said I hoped he wouldnt be needed to start on the first day and we had more forward signings coming in.

I'll not hold my breath waiting for an apology. Still hope he is good enough to help us soon, but again I wont be holding my breath.
Same here . I couldnt believe we were relying on a young untried kid for the most important area of the pitch . Apparently i knew fuck all as the kid scored a couple of headers . Ive noticed a few of the gobshites have disappeared now .
In no way am I writing the lad off , but it was rank incompetence to put him straight into the firing line on day 1 .

Same here . I couldnt believe we were relying on a young untried kid for the most important area of the pitch . Apparently i knew fuck all as the kid scored a couple of headers . Ive noticed a few of the gobshites have disappeared now .
In no way am I writing the lad off , but it was rank incompetence to put him straight into the firing line on day 1 .

Mowbray said multiple times he was a work in progress and wouldn’t be playing every week. He got a start because we didn’t have any option because of injury and lack of another signing.

Mowbray said multiple times he was a work in progress and wouldn’t be playing every week. He got a start because we didn’t have any option because of injury and lack of another signing.
I know but some on here , based on games against teams of a non league level , reckoned the kid was ready and able to start .

I know but some on here , based on games against teams of a non league level , reckoned the kid was ready and able to start .

He did well against Mallorca too but I’m never be surprised by the panic and criticism on here - and how quickly it develops after a defeat or two.

Could say it was from someone he knew at least, posting as fact that Hemir can’t handle the drills and is so unfit he has to sit out is decidedly unfair without a direct source.

He hasn’t said he has to sit out has he? He has said he needs to adjust and learn to press more.
“We need Hemirs aerobic capacity to improve hugely”

About as candid as you’re ever going to get that. Sorry.

Back