Loyalty points

SAFCTEES

Central Defender
I know a lot of people are worried about losing loyalty points with the current season ticket debacle. But I doubt an away game will go to loyalty points for a long while now.

Gone are they days of our away ends selling out before general sale

Plus all the high loyalty point holders will have done the smaller grounds

League 1 is killing our fantastic away support

A lot will have already been?

Plus well get around 2500 tickets?

Last time we went down there must have been 15 year ago. I think a lot of people will be keen for those games still. Same goes for likes of Lincoln where we’ve only had 1 trip there.

can someone clear this up: surely you loyalty points dont get wiped off your membership number just because you dont renew? you still have a membership number with the associated points, but you can't apply for away games as you dont have an active season ticket. so when the season starts properly, with fans attending, and you buy a season ticket using your existing membership number, you simply have the points that you had all along, and no one can overtake you as there hasnt been any away games to go to.

or have they changed their policy?

can someone clear this up: surely you loyalty points dont get wiped off your membership number just because you dont renew? you still have a membership number with the associated points, but you can't apply for away games as you dont have an active season ticket. so when the season starts properly, with fans attending, and you buy a season ticket using your existing membership number, you simply have the points that you had all along, and no one can overtake you as there hasnt been any away games to go to.

That's correct.

Wouldt surprise me if they changed it to get more to renew

That's correct.

Wouldt surprise me if they changed it to get more to renew

they probably haven't clicked on. i'll be fewming if they wipe all my loyalty points off like. can't see how they can like, all membership numbers, whether they have a live season ticket or not, have loyalty points attached to them

they probably haven't clicked on. i'll be fewming if they wipe all my loyalty points off like. can't see how they can like, all membership numbers, whether they have a live season ticket or not, have loyalty points attached to them
It would probably mean someone having to sit and update the system. I doubt they have the staff to do it now.

Mine did. Didn’t renew after second seventh finish.

Nowt to do with our staff anymore as it’s Ticketmaster mate
That’s why the 3 year points rule has gone as TM refused to labour intensify the job or add any software to do it last year
@tunstallhill your post looks spot on to me mate

thanks for clearing that up,obviously i knew it was tktmaster running the show but had no idea about the 3 year points rule being scrapped,happy days,wey,it might be a while like

I know a lot of people are worried about losing loyalty points with the current season ticket debacle. But I doubt an away game will go to loyalty points for a long while now.

Gone are they days of our away ends selling out before general sale

Plus all the high loyalty point holders will have done the smaller grounds

League 1 is killing our fantastic away support

Conversely we might see crowds being restricted and numbers limited when games first restart which might mean there are less tickets available.

Back