Loyalty Points...tfr to new system

My original login etc via SAFC states 50 points yet my new Ticketmaster Account says only 49...?

Sure it's something to do with Portsmouth away, anyone else got similar issue?

Does this mean there's no drop off for 2015/16 away points? Or are they going to have to do another manual adjustment for that?

My original login etc via SAFC states 50 points yet my new Ticketmaster Account says only 49...?

How can you view both?

When I go through safc.com it takes me to the eticketing site and shows I have 101 points

1 short on ticketmaster account also.
One is neither here nor there with the points I have but it will mean a lot to some one on lesser points when it comes to small allocations of away tickets.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've not heard anything either way, although dropping the rolling three year arrangement would be very inadvisable, in my view.

Yeah, I agree. I can't imagine it's the intention long-term but I wonder if they'd not thought it through and just transferred everyone's current points over with no record kept as to how many drop off this/next/next but one seasons...

I've got like 50 more. Looks like it's added on the ones from other people's account where they're showing short. Awesome!

I contacted the club and they gave me and email address (can’t remember address) and had to state my problems on there. Now my safc account and ticketmaster now match up. Hope this helps

Back