Lower back

Reet, had me appointment and thankfully I have not got a bulging disc. It’s a combination of repeated strain causing the muscles to “overwork” and remaining tight. He done loads of spinal checks, twist range, spine flexibility and pelvis height etc, then went to town on it with the massage and some manipulations. Turns out I have very good overall joint mobility, and also that my knees bend slightly backwards- “like an ostrich” was his exact words 😬 :lol:
my back feels tired now, he said to rest and just perform some light core work over the next 2 days, then have a light training session at the weekend and feel it out, and give him a call if it feels like it hasn’t improved
Well happy with that, and glad I don’t have anything serious

Reet, had me appointment and thankfully I have not got a bulging disc. It’s a combination of repeated strain causing the muscles to “overwork” and remaining tight. He done loads of spinal checks, twist range, spine flexibility and pelvis height etc, then went to town on it with the massage and some manipulations. Turns out I have very good overall joint mobility, and also that my knees bend slightly backwards- “like an ostrich” was his exact words 😬 :lol:
my back feels tired now, he said to rest and just perform some light core work over the next 2 days, then have a light training session at the weekend and feel it out, and give him a call if it feels like it hasn’t improved
Good news mate. Bet it’s sore as fuck tomorrow mind

Great news, won't be long before you're back on some kind of mental eastern European deadlift programme...

Back