Love these pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Very good that like! My only gripe is the fact that the new ones were taken digitally and it shows on some, I'd have been out with the Instamatic and 126 film for authenticity. ;):lol:

Wow, though this bit is ominous:

Note: although Ferrania ended production of 126 in April, 2007, we bought most of that last production run, and expect to be able to provide you with 126 film into 2011.

I think I'll try to find an old Instamatic and have a go

I reckon this is what Noah Kalina is trying to do, a day at a time. Google him. He's doing a flickr 365 on steroids...

Wow, though this bit is ominous:
I think I'll try to find an old Instamatic and have a go
Yeah, I have an instamatic lurking - not sure if it's a 110 version or not. But definitely worth a go I think, the Solaris emulsion has quite an old school look to it, plus they say you can reload the canisters with 35mm too. There's a certain charm to those little square images from the 60s/70s!

Yeah, I have an instamatic lurking - not sure if it's a 110 version or not. But definitely worth a go I think, the Solaris emulsion has quite an old school look to it, plus they say you can reload the canisters with 35mm too. There's a certain charm to those little square images from the 60s/70s!

You should do it properly then, with Smb members.

On second thoughts.... :oops:

I reckon this is what Noah Kalina is trying to do, a day at a time. Google him. He's doing a flickr 365 on steroids...

Crikey! The Youtube video of all the shots is weirdly mesmerizing! I know for a fact that if I did that I'd get about 2 years in and then forget a day , thus ruining the whole project. Actually, no, I'd get bored after about a week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back