**Love Island official thread**

Apparantly it's for using his phone. Fuck knows if true like.

Love Island's Sherif has officially left the villa after "breaking rules"

Sherif added: “In a case of poor judgement, I broke the villa rules and as a result agreed with the producers that it was best for me to leave the villa.

"I regret that I didn’t conduct myself in the right way and, as a 20-year-old guy, it’s something I know I will take on board and learn from. I really enjoyed my time in the villa and look forward to catching up with everyone on the outside.”

This doesn't suggest that he's been on his phone. Would that be 'conducting himself in the right way'? How the fuck would he get a personal phone in there?

A reckon he's done something controversial and one of the others didn't like it.

Love Island's Sherif has officially left the villa after "breaking rules"

Sherif added: “In a case of poor judgement, I broke the villa rules and as a result agreed with the producers that it was best for me to leave the villa.

"I regret that I didn’t conduct myself in the right way and, as a 20-year-old guy, it’s something I know I will take on board and learn from. I really enjoyed my time in the villa and look forward to catching up with everyone on the outside.”

This doesn't suggest that he's been on his phone. Would that be 'conducting himself in the right way'? How the fuck would he get a personal phone in there?

A reckon he's done something controversial and one of the others didn't like it.

Sounds like he’s been caught sniffing knickers imo or pestering

Sounds like he’s been caught sniffing knickers imo or pestering

"What are the Love Island rules and what ones could he have broken?
Contestants have to stick to a number of rules in the villa, and there are strict guidelines when it comes to smoking and drinking.

The islanders are also not allowed to be fully naked in front of each other, and there is also reportedly a ban on masturbation.

The islanders are also not allowed phones and other contraband in the villa."

Aye. He's done something OTT and someone hasn't liked it. Anton's ganna be after his annoying lass now.

"What are the Love Island rules and what ones could he have broken?
Contestants have to stick to a number of rules in the villa, and there are strict guidelines when it comes to smoking and drinking.

The islanders are also not allowed to be fully naked in front of each other, and there is also reportedly a ban on masturbation.

The islanders are also not allowed phones and other contraband in the villa."

Aye. He's done something OTT and someone hasn't liked it. Anton's ganna be after his annoying lass now.

I’d be out straight away if wanking was banned

number 1..id lick the peanuts out of caroline flacks turds
number 2...id let her take a shit on my chest
number 3..never seen this abomonation of a TV show but i can just imagine its a load of Instagram wanker fame hungry c.....unts the kind of fuckers who hang about in fancy wine bars spending £10 on ONE SINGLE f***ing DRINK

Back