**Love Island official thread**

She's from Shields according to my young un...
He knows her ! and her that Ellie from last year and Amber all know each other .
Sure that Ellie last year was from Shields but they said Newcastle.

She is a MLF tho.
That’s the case with most of them, Curtis had dm’d maura, Danny Arabella Jordan all Asos models.

The new Blonde lass looks like she has constantly got one of those things in her gob from that speak out game !!!

Still hate Anna far to sly and childish

Ovie is very cool and deserves love :oops:

That’s the case with most of them, Curtis had dm’d maura, Danny Arabella Jordan all Asos models.
This is where its gone f***ing shit.
Theyre in it for their Career. That's the most important thing for them.
Social influencer (molly), models, etc.
They should all be unknowns with no social media presence (by that I mean less than a few k followers).
Have normal people in.
It's fake as fuck.

This is where its gone f***ing shit.
Theyre in it for their Career. That's the most important thing for them.
Social influencer (molly), models, etc.
They should all be unknowns with no social media presence (by that I mean less than a few k followers).
Have normal people in.
It's fake as fuck.
Precisely mate its just became like Geordie Shore / Towie. It is all acting.

That is why I thought the first 2 seasons were great because people were in for love and some ended up making a career from it, now everyone knows once they've been on they end up in the news etc. Even the people from Casa Amor who had 5 seconds air time had interviews from the sun I seen on twitter, absolute joke.

Precisely mate its just became like Geordie Shore / Towie. It is all acting.

That is why I thought the first 2 seasons were great because people were in for love and some ended up making a career from it, now everyone knows once they've been on they end up in the news etc. Even the people from Casa Amor who had 5 seconds air time had interviews from the sun I seen on twitter, absolute joke.
It's becoming like a bad soap. Just waiting for a satellite to hit the villa or Maura and Curtis to find out they're brother and sister

The first look thing. Of course Michael goes back to amber :oops:

Spoiler....

Just seen a clip on the adverts there..
Hes now saying that since Joanne has gone he thinks he still has feelings for Amber....get fckd man...hes told her 3 or 4 times they're done and sick of everyone trying to get them back on...
Gonna tell her how he feels.... ridiculous like.

I could have sworn Amber said in the first episode that she didn't like tattoos. Now she can't stop prattling on about them.

Not that it matters, and it's not like I'm going to rewatch the series.

Back