**Love Island official thread**

Tbf she called it spot on by saying she just wants to talk about normal things and have a laugh. Why do they need to know how they're feeling/what they're thinking every 2 minutes? You're on holiday man, surrounded by good looking people - enjoy it.

Spot on

You do need a Lass mind to stay on the show mind, you’re right though just enjoy it

I like lasses who call out bullshit, think I love her

Tbf she called it spot on by saying she just wants to talk about normal things and have a laugh. Why do they need to know how they're feeling/what they're thinking every 2 minutes? You're on holiday man, surrounded by good looking people - enjoy it.
If she wants to have a laugh she needs to be a bit more receptive. A conversation is a two way street and she needs to bring something to it if she wants it to be better. She's was unnecessarily rude to Callum for example and seems to only want to talk about herself.

That Lucie lass is fucked. Has one guy who is like a spoilt possessive kid trying to mark his territory over her because chances are he won't get anything like that again. Then you have Fury who is so full on with everything it makes me sick (our lass buys it all like), promising the world and undying love from the off and every 2 minutes..

Mind, she knows what she is doing but is too cowardly to drop the nappy haired fuck for Fury, who I believe she really wants to be with but doesn't want to just say it as she may come across as a bed jumper on the show and get a bad rep.

Canny going so far for the show mind, few interesting things going on. Keep forgetting some of them are even in there tho until they make them have a 1-1 probably just to show they are actually in there. Get rid of the boring knackers.

That Lucie lass is fucked. Has one guy who is like a spoilt possessive kid trying to mark his territory over her because chances are he won't get anything like that again. Then you have Fury who is so full on with everything it makes me sick (our lass buys it all like), promising the world and undying love from the off and every 2 minutes..

Mind, she knows what she is doing but is too cowardly to drop the nappy haired fuck for Fury, who I believe she really wants to be with but doesn't want to just say it as she may come across as a bed jumper on the show and get a bad rep.

Canny going so far for the show mind, few interesting things going on. Keep forgetting some of them are even in there tho until they make them have a 1-1 probably just to show they are actually in there. Get rid of the boring knackers.

She's made her bed and now will have to lie in it. Her only hope of winning this is now staying with the as possessive fella and hoping she can get over his irritating personality long enough to get some good moments on screen.

Fury is lying through his teeth but is playing a blinder imo

Maybe for one or two of them it's about love but in the majority it's kids wanting to make money through more 'followers' and post series publicity and mix in circles that they'd otherwise never experience - oh and the coke

Joe is gutted mainly because he'll get booted without a partner and his ego will be hurt in front of the viewers

Back