**Love Island official thread**

Thought it was funny as out when Lucie chose Fury like, It was always going to happen, That kid she was with was a wet blanket.

So I've never watched this before - there's 10 in there but looking on the Daily Mail there's another 2 lads listed (Tommy Fury and Curtis Pritchard) who haven't yet entered ? Also when the do there will be 5 lasses and 7 lads - not really balanced there ?
I think (iirc) sometimes it's not balanced (usually one left over) and they get booted out if they don't get coupled up.
One extra bloke, then a few lasses come in etc etc
I'm not 100% like so don't treat this as gospel

She is lush, but she has to stop it with this 'bevv' thing
It's f***ing stupid, and I'm sure she changes the meaning of it all the time.
You look bev. He's your bev.
That top is bevvy. I feel bev.
Fuck off with bev lucie and you could be perfect
She got her inspiration from the smurfs.

She is lush, but she has to stop it with this 'bevv' thing
It's f***ing stupid, and I'm sure she changes the meaning of it all the time.
You look bev. He's your bev.
That top is bevvy. I feel bev.
Fuck off with bev lucie and you could be perfect

Yep she is definitely trying to coin a saying. Shame as she is the best one in there, the rest are f***ing rank or complete f***ing nightmares. Only her and the other blond with the wide mouth seem canny. The mag one seems a complete f***ing nightmare.

Bevv, fuck off man :rolleyes: :evil:

Can't believe my Mrs is now into this

Sit back and enjoy watching lasses half naked. Don't get what lads don't find appealing with that!?

Yep she is definitely trying to coin a saying. Shame as she is the best one in there, the rest are f***ing rank or complete f***ing nightmares. Only her and the other blond with the wide mouth seem canny. The mag one seems a complete f***ing nightmare.

Bevv, fuck off man :rolleyes: :evil:

Sit back and enjoy watching lasses half naked. Don't get what lads don't find appealing with that!?
Aye, the geordie lass is cute, but she is an awful person. So hard work, makes absolutely no effort at all.
The other blonde lass is bonny, must be summit wrang with her if she's never had a boyfriend.
She seems a bit of a geek like, and a bit eccentric and insecure, which is cool mind, the sort of lass I would definately warm too. Her and lucie are my top 2.
That yewanda needs to come out of her shell, she seems totally indifferent to everything and not really sure why she applied and got on tbh

Can't believe my Mrs is now into this
Presume she had to if you had it on the TV?

Last edited:

Back