**Love Island official thread**

Why do people come on the thread to say that it’s a load of shit and I don’t watch it etc etc? Fuck off then.

If there’s a thread on a tv show I don’t watch I don’t bother going on it!

Anyway it’s pure car crash tele but I love it :cool:

Worrying that the lads in it last year had no idea how far England got in the World Cup and how class of a summer it was until they got out.

Lasses on the show acting stupid for attention shock. On the radio this morning it was saying that one of them last year reckoned she didn't know the difference between a county, country and continent.

I don’t understand why they think being thick as whale spunk is a good thing? That Hayley last year was a f***ing idiot I couldn’t bare her.

Last edited:

Why do people come on the thread to say that it’s a load of shit and I don’t watch it etc etc? Fuck off then.

I don’t understand why they think being thick as whale spunk is a good thing? That Hayley last year was a f***ing idiot I couldn’t bare her.
You two would probably get on well judging by your spelling :lol:

It’s entertaining I’ll give it that, but fcuk me, is this what young people are aspiring to be like.

It’s more depressing than Chernobyl seeing the strip on all the lads.

But, it is what it is!

Had the same with that weapon on the GoT thread. :lol:

Also my Facebook is filled with hate for it. No-one’s asking you to watch the fucker :lol:

Load of shite ;):lol:

Good to see the kids are growing out of getting covered on scrattoos, only one lad in there covered and the lasses appear unblemished.

That Fury bloke is a bellend. I hope somebody tells his fat knacker of a brother I said this as well because I'd knock him out as well.

I had to look up Fury's boxing record out of interest.

He's had two fights, I get he's only 20, one against some Latvian who's fought 115 times, winning ten. The other against some bloke who's fought 27 times, winning none :eek:

Back