**Love Island official thread**

Ad be getting rid if someone said that to me like. What a weirdo. Crying because someone else also became 'official'.
Used to like her, but she's f***ing mental tonight. Watching with my 15 Yr old son and explaining to him that birds are mental.
Curtis apologising for not taking her seriously when she was upset with lucie for being exclusive 2 hrs after her.

That molly mae is another one.
Awful. Needs to be the centre of attention. Wants 3 blokes chasing her, and is happy to string them along.

That molly mae is another one.
Awful. Needs to be the centre of attention. Wants 3 blokes chasing her, and is happy to string them along.

I thought the same at first. I think the producers needed to show more of her in her first episode. They made her come across as a needy mentalist though. Notice in the last episode she hardly featured other than sighing at the dates. She now seems to only want Fury, despite in the first being torn between three lads. The producers can portray the lads/lasses any way they want to.

It's the same with the new lad who's gone with the Irish lass. When he first came in, the producers are showing you every little comment about who they like/whether they definitely like 'x' and it made him look like a wanker. In reality, that's spread across 24 hours where he has nout else to talk about and they're using every little comment that he makes.

I'll probably be wrong but I reckon that's the case: she was annoying for the first episode because the producers wanted every little thing she did to be in that episode.

This maura is pathetic like. Lasses that look like that dont have to behave like that for attention

Are you joking?

It’s the ones on the balcony acting like utter children

Love this Irish one

The others showing themselves up

Pie them off straight away

Hope she goes out first time of asking, shes doing my tits in. "This'll give them something to talk about":oops:

Give over

They deserved it

Shouting down like children

All about opinions

Can’t believe lads would go with lasses who behave like that, id fuck them off immediately

Fuck them off straight away

Last edited:

Back