Love Island 2020

Odd one like, nobody appears to have any patter or good looks. Bizarre.

hopefully in a few days the nutters will emerge and they’ll replace the munters with some top minge.

I responded stating its not that black/white and told the tale of when I was a young lad was absolutely leathered with my marra on a night out and the night ended with us play fighting / messing around in his gaff in which my mad bastard mate tried sucking me off -but neither of us are gay and are both now married.

Since then the story has evolved to me sucking random gadgies off on nights out :lol:
Changed the story now or are you just making shit up like some suggested in the 'That foreigner who raped hundreds of gadgies' thread? :lol::lol:

Dont think its that straight forward / black and white marra. Im married and have slept with only women but I've been sucked off by a bloke & on a seperate occasion had a drag act try fondle me in a gay bar a few year back but that doesnt make me gay as Im attracted to lasses not blokes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Changed the story now or are you just making shit up like some suggested in the 'That foreigner who raped hundreds of gadgies' thread? :lol::lol:

Haway man - my original post was defending someone who was being called out for saying its actually not uncommon for straight blokes to have bucked another bloke. But others then took my post and added bits to it therefore I've had to clarify it to put an end to all the wild rumours floating around.

This one looks utter tripe. Full of roidies and wannabes who already think they are something with instagrams and shite. None of them seem to have any personality or crack about them, boring as fuck. Even the twins they chucked in are f***ing munters who think they are something. Ruined it, much like they did with Big Brother by not chucking in normal people and going for the roidy/wannabe famous bores.

Our lass isn't bothered about watching it, and she loves it usually. Think she wanted to turn it off after 20 minutes and it's been a slog watching the next one hoping something would happen. Haven't bothered since, has anything exciting happened?

How f***ing annoying are these lasses

Its like watching a f***ing episode of teletubbies. Ohhhhhh, eeeeeehhhhhhh, aaaaahhhhhhh every two seconds.

Fuck off

Back