Love Island 2020

Ya never know mate, a man can dream!! None of them ever end up staying together anyways. That sound lad from Manchester and Mike could have a field day in there if they just took it for what it was instead of been so serious about it all. They're all 23 24 year old, some even younger and going on about wanting to find love and all that bollocks, they should just have a good time!

Aye true mate at that age nothing to lose I suppose when your single and living with your mam.

Get those cocks wet!

Saw something online about that posh bloke being one of those trophy hunters apparently pictured online posing with dead animals he's shot.

If true wont last long you would imagine.

They're there to try to become famous.
Exactly, and they all will become.famous if thebkast over a week. So should just have a good time while they on instead of all the "where's your head at" SHITE
Saw something online about that posh bloke being one of those trophy hunters apparently pictured online posing with dead animals he's shot.

If true wont last long you would imagine.
Yeah a seen that, defo be gone first week. Tbf dunno how the fella got on there in the first place!! No northern girls either is there? Normally a few decent ones from Newcastle or Manchester on

Last edited:
Just seen one of the wet wipes has decided to leave after just three days cos apparently he has a lass on the outside and ‘it wouldn’t be fair’ or some shite.
The fact that it’s the one whose into trophy hunting wouldn’t have owt to do with it of course. The blatant f***ing lies man, why can’t they just say they’ve booted him off because of complaints ??

The only way the format of this show could get me to watch it is if one of the contestants was a serial killer but not just any serial killer...a good looking one.

Trophy hunter and a cheat - sounds a reet catch.

Just shows how living your life on social media can backfire - why I stay away from all this Instagram and Twitter nonsense I've got too much to lose.

I’m allowed to watch what I want.

The fact this bothers you so much and you’re using words like ‘whipped’ tells me you definitely haven’t had the opportunity to touch someone’s lady parts

:lol: :lol: :lol: Alreet Poirot, you've rumbled iz. Aye, it's definitely a fact like.......I'm so bothered that I'm taking the mick out of someone on a message board for watching Love Island. :rolleyes:

In two replies you've called me a virgin and said you definitely haven’t had the opportunity to touch someone’s lady parts - that's exactly the sort of shit crack a teenager would use when he hasn't had his chuckie wet, and that's a fact.

Ooh well done big man for being allowed to watch what you want and not being whipped, so you're just a sad kernt then?

Last edited:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Alreet Poirot, you've rumbled iz. Aye, it's definitely a fact like.......I'm so bothered that I'm taking the mick out of someone on a message board for watching Love Island. :rolleyes:

In two replies you've called me a virgin and said you definitely haven’t had the opportunity to touch someone’s lady parts - that's exactly the sort of shit crack a teenager would use when he hasn't had his chuckie wet, and that's a fact.

Ooh well done big man for being allowed to watch what you want and not being whipped, so you're just a sad kernt then?
Why are you on this thread

Back