Lou's Fine Ales and Beers

:lol:
It's delayed for now, good job as well I think as I'd heard the other brewpub/tap got knocked back for planning. Not sure how right it is though, anyone on here knows to take rumours with a shovel full of salt. :lol:
I thought it was in the echo the other week that the Maxim one was approved as long as new one took beers out the back; although some whinging fannies did complain

I thought it was in the echo the other week that the Maxim one was approved as long as new one took beers out the back; although some whinging fannies did complain
Ah, that might have been how they sorted it. As for whingeing bastards, we must have double or triple the national average of them in Sunderland. We've got that many round here that most of country must be crying out for them. :lol:

It's delayed for now, good job as well I think as I'd heard the other brewpub/tap got knocked back for planning. Not sure how right it is though, anyone on here knows to take rumours with a shovel full of salt. :lol:
Probably already been asked but am I fuck looking back over a hundred pages. You got some involvement with Lou's? Been in a couple of times. Keep meaning to pop in more often but then when I fancy some cans I end up wandering up to Wise on Ormonde Street and getting something cheap in :lol:

Probably already been asked but am I fuck looking back over a hundred pages. You got some involvement with Lou's? Been in a couple of times. Keep meaning to pop in more often but then when I fancy some cans I end up wandering up to Wise on Ormonde Street and getting something cheap in :lol:
It's my mate's place.

Back