Lou's Fine Ales and Beers

Could get an untappd profile and then people could follow that via an app.

Might be overkill for a shop mind.

More appropriate to bigger bars with about 20 lines.
Several shops are on there, especially if they have taps on. Love untappd me! Block and Bottle a good example.

Anyone know what is on tap at Lou's today? Is it @muggboots who works there? Can call in with my growler

Was in last night, they had some citra brew on tap- didn't pay that much attention I was in for a couple of stouts. They didn't have much in- fridge and shelves were sparse- they explained they're going to wholesalers on Tuesday.
I got Wylam slaughterhouse stout which was really top notch 8.8% also got some Grenache stout which I'll open tonight.

Was in last night, they had some citra brew on tap- didn't pay that much attention I was in for a couple of stouts. They didn't have much in- fridge and shelves were sparse- they explained they're going to wholesalers on Tuesday.
I got Wylam slaughterhouse stout which was really top notch 8.8% also got some Grenache stout which I'll open tonight.
This basically, he might get another couple of draught today if all goes to plan.

Club of slaughters?

Wylam don't have a product called slaughterhouse, but there is an americAm red ale with that name

Back