Lou's Fine Ales and Beers

not seen this one, mind I've not been over a while..the stocks had built up a bit which I need to thin out a bit, as I've got 26 litres of beer ready to bottle

Just dropped into Lous for a few quality ales,
Beavertown - Neck Oil
HighWire - Grapefruit Pale Ale
High Wire - West Coast Pale Ale
Yeastie Boys - Big Mouth IPA
Wylam - Jakehead ( be rude not to)

Not been in for a few month, this place has come on no end, got to take ya hats off to them for having the balls to coninue on even though it got pelters on here when i set this thread away ages ago. Keep it up!

Beavertown - Neck Oil

Not been in for a few month, this place has come on no end, got to take ya hats off to them for having the balls to coninue on even though it got pelters on here when i set this thread away ages ago. Keep it up!
Aye, well done @muggboots. Oh and happy birthday mate.

Beavertown - Neck Oil

On a semi unrelated note I stopped by the harbour view recently, first time since the refurb, and they had 5 or 6 beers on, all pale ales.

Sorry but that is poor imo

Beavertown - Neck Oil

I've not been in for a while, but all of them beers you have listed apart from maybe the yeastie boys, they have sold since they opened. is there much new stuff in?

Back