Lou's Fine Ales and Beers

Nice to see the Anchor Porter back when I was in on Saturday. Shame there was only one on the shelf (none after I grabbed it).

Only new ones I got were the Marble Chocolate and Liqorice (nice, more of a Black IPA than the stout I was expecting), and the Treacle Toffee 10%+ stout, which I haven’t had yet. No 360 stout in which was a disappointment…..

Tesco later to see if I can get any Guinness Milk Stout!

Nice to see the Anchor Porter back when I was in on Saturday. Shame there was only one on the shelf (none after I grabbed it).

Only new ones I got were the Marble Chocolate and Liqorice (nice, more of a Black IPA than the stout I was expecting), and the Treacle Toffee 10%+ stout, which I haven’t had yet. No 360 stout in which was a disappointment…..

Tesco later to see if I can get any Guinness Milk Stout!

Talking of porters...

Have you tried this one yet?

Logon or register to see this image

any chance of being able to get some cloudwater V13 in for this weekend? or some steady rolling man by Deya? or tasty juice by lervig? or hop city by northern monk X cloudwater? :)

any chance of being able to get some cloudwater V13 in for this weekend? or some steady rolling man by Deya? or tasty juice by lervig? or hop city by northern monk X cloudwater? :)
The Cloudwater stuff is practically like unicorns at the minute, mythical. I like the Lervig stuff but I haven't got time to go and get it. :lol:

All gone too quiet on here.

Love the Allendale stuff.

Northern Alechemy hopped pale sounds good.

And siren chilli beer was mental enough the first time...:

funny you should mention that, i've just had a beer out of the cupboard and it was nearly that, went for the marmalad & assam ipa instead. which was nice. of the northern alchemy the mint choc stout is still the winner for me like

Back