Lou's Fine Ales and Beers

more details than that man ffs!

only just been in and spent 40 notes, might have to give it a miss :lol:

unless i can be tempted with what there is......
I'm in there now. :lol:
There's a Nesi beer and, hang on I'll finish me tab and have a look.

I'm going to pop in here on my way home @muggboots any recommendations?
What do you like Jim?

What lagers does he have in?
There's a canny few, if you're drinking them though I'd have a look at the Belgian and German stuff as well.

I'm in there now. :lol:
There's a Nesi beer and, hang on I'll finish me tab and have a look.

What do you like Jim?

There's a canny few, if you're drinking them though I'd have a look at the Belgian and German stuff as well.

I like owt mate apart from really dark stouts

Reet @Twisted, there's the IPAs we got last week plus that Nesi beer, a few new sours, 2 more Beerbliotek ones, a new Wylam DIPA and we've still got the St. Bernardus 6, 8 and 12 which are, not to put too fine a point on it, f***ing incredible. That Samuel Smiths organic chocolate stout is bloody lovely n all.

What else do you expect me to be doing with them? :lol:
:lol:
You could be smashing them over your own head. I could give you a hand with that. :lol:

3 new Wild Beer Co. ones as well.

Last edited:
Reet @Twisted, there's the IPAs we got last week plus that Nesi beer, a few new sours, 2 more Beerbliotek ones, a new Wylam DIPA and we've still got the St. Bernardus 6, 8 and 12 which are, not to put too fine a point on it, f***ing incredible. That Samuel Smiths organic chocolate stout is bloody lovely n all.

You could be smashing them over your own head. I could give you a hand with that. :lol:

3 new Wild Beer Co. ones as well.
Was expecting "ram them up your arse" so i'll take that. :lol:

Does he take card?

What lagers does he have in?

still got some skol in afaik, make sure you snap that up quick

3 new Wild Beer Co. ones as well

didnt notice any new wild beer when i was in there a few days back, which ones?

nearly bought the sam smith but didn't. think i picked up all the sours. dipa are not my cup of tea at all... canny happy with the selction i picked up like

Last edited:
still got some skol in afaik, make sure you snap that up quick

didnt notice any new wild beer when i was in there a few days back, which ones?

nearly bought the sam smith but didn't. think i picked up all the sours. dipa are not my cup of tea at all... canny happy with the selction i picked up like
Get that choc stout next time. It's lovely. The Wild Beers are sourdough, Modus Operandi, Wild goose chase and the Somerset we had before. Did you try the Hardshake?

northern alchemy oatmeal pale
northern alchemy lemon/vanilla oatmeal stout
black isle oatmeal stout
[sensing a pattern here]
wiper & true milkshake
w & y hardshake
cloudwater sour
tempest sour

Get that choc stout next time. It's lovely. The Wild Beers are sourdough, Modus Operandi, Wild goose chase and the Somerset we had before. Did you try the Hardshake?

not yet, i planned to the other night but i drank so many beers building up to it i thought i'd leave it for another time :lol:

wild beer make some f***ing odd beers like, miso, cockles, lobsters, mushrooms, reckon they just go through the reduced bin at tesco for their ingredients :lol::lol:

not yet, i planned to the other night but i drank so many beers building up to it i thought i'd leave it for another time :lol:

wild beer make some f***ing odd beers like, miso, cockles, lobsters, mushrooms, reckon they just go through the reduced bin at tesco for their ingredients :lol::lol:

That Northern Alchemy lemon and vanilla is lovely as well.

only thing is i'm getting hacked off with finding a beer i absolutely love then you nar you'll never see it again. collabs man, all the rage and some brilliant beer is being made. the moors & st austell is f***ing lush anarl

do you know what's happening with darwin? lou had said there'd be more in last week but i was a way and when i came back bobby knew nowt about more coming in

only thing is i'm getting hacked off with finding a beer i absolutely love then you nar you'll never see it again. collabs man, all the rage and some brilliant beer is being made. the moors & st austell is f***ing lush anarl

do you know what's happening with darwin? lou had said there'd be more in last week but i was a way and when i came back bobby knew nowt about more coming in
I'm not sure, I'll have a word.

Back