Lou's Fine Ales and Beers

We've got some belters here like.
Got the Wiper and True Hard shake and milk shake plus a citrus one by them. More Kasteel rouge, 3x St. Bernardus beers, about another 4x Kernel beers, a couple of Northern Monk ones, a couple of Steam Machine ones incl. a topper stout, 2 more Cloudwater beers and a Tempest one. Plus a couple more incl. a Buxton one. :D

I nearly forgot the Samuel Smith organic chocolate stout. I'm going to try it now. :p

Oh my f***ing God, it's incredible. :lol:

Last edited:

Love peanut butter me.

Saw the wild beer millionaire on tap in harbour view in unrelated news

Had that in The Norwich Taphouse a while back. Gorgeous beer.

Got the Wiper and True Hard shake and milk shake plus a citrus one by them. More Kasteel rouge, 3x St. Bernardus beers, about another 4x Kernel beers, a couple of Northern Monk ones, a couple of Steam Machine ones incl. a topper stout, 2 more Cloudwater beers and a Tempest one. Plus a couple more incl. a Buxton one. :D

I nearly forgot the Samuel Smith organic chocolate stout. I'm going to try it now. :p

We've just had a cask of he Wiper and True Milkshake on.

Which Cloudwater ones? Not that they'll be around when I plan on making my first visit next weekend.

Liberty Brown at the weekend, noticed they now have a canny few craft beers in the fridge. Beavertown Neck Oil, Gammaray and more.
That was always my biggest complaint in there but it looks like they getting the jist now.
Weve always been slow on ourside of the wata :)

Went to the Het Anker brewery in Mechelen last week for a meal. As you would expect, they had all the Carolus beers on draft and they were superb

Had Orinoco breakfast stout by Drygate last night. Was lush! What's the address of this place. Might try and get in when I'm visiting my folks next week.

Liberty Brown at the weekend, noticed they now have a canny few craft beers in the fridge. Beavertown Neck Oil, Gammaray and more.
That was always my biggest complaint in there but it looks like they getting the jist now.
Weve always been slow on ourside of the wata :)

Being Liberty Brown’s I bet you don’t get much change from a fiver for any of the Beavertown cans. They are nice gear but they are pricey. Don’t mind paying a bit more for a stout or porter but can’t see me paying that sort of money for a 330ml can of an IPA other than as a one off. Could be an expensive night if you’re in there a couple of hours drinking £5 330ml cans!

The Wild Beer Millionaire was on in the Dun Cow after the Burnley game. Had a taste and it seemed much sweeter than the bottle I’d had from Lou’s so I got a porter they had on instead (no Tontine stout on either).

Might be over Lou’s on Satda, depends how knackered I am off a long Friday session.

Just picked up some of the DIPA v13. Not from Lou's. Has he had any in? Based on their Birthday DIPA apparently which I wasn't blown away by, hopefully it's an improvement.

I live next to the northern monk brewery/tap room, usually about 20 different beers on draft.

Back